Our Mission Statement: We groom in a loving, open and social environment where every pet is treated as our own.
Our Core Values
Our team will help your pet overcome their inhibitions. We have an exceptional success rate working with first-time puppy haircuts, elderly dogs and dogs that have had a bad grooming experience and are now fearful of the grooming process. Our open-style shop provides complete grooming services for dogs of all shapes and sizes using only the highest quality products.
– Do what is in the best interest of the pet first
– Provide safety, comfort and kindness
– Clearly communicate all information related to dog and client care
– Perform instructions meticulously and to completion
– Be honest and transparent in everything we do
– Love what we do
Things we Pride Ourselves in
– Knowing our customers
– Listening to clients’ needs and wants, and delivering on them
– Taking care of client’s dogs and cats as if they were our own
– Educating our clients about the care of their pets
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to care for your pets, and we hope to see you soon!
–Heather & Amy, Owners
– California Professional Pet Groomers Association – CPPGA
– National Dog Groomer Association of America – NDGAA